Just a short walk to Redwall Abbey RP.

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, March 21, 2015, 05:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

"Yes... foxes are definitely the worst. But I think weasels are the ones to watch out for. The dirty snipers." Farzan raised his hackles breifly, then settled down. "Anyway, I usually have a test for people I choose to befriend."
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Givanell

Melody saw the Hackles raise on Fardan, but made no indication that she had noticed. "I think that would depend on the Weasel, I have fought Weasels that were rather poor snipers." Melody replied, her blue eyes scanning the path ahead. "Hmm, A test. What test might this be?" Melody asked, feeling she already might know the answer. (A test of the Blade no doubt) Melody thought to herself.
Der Tod ist aber ein Leben lang Weg.

Wot, wot!

OOC: Hi guys :) I'm not sure if this is a good time to jump in this RP, I don't mind changing it if you want

BIC: Emalet flew through the crisp blue sky hovering over Mossflower woods. She smiled at the feeling of the wind playing through her feathers, enjoying the sweet sense of freedom and peace. Down below the forest seemed so small and quiet, completely enveloped in serenity. Looking ahead she saw the gentle path leading up to Redwall abbey. 
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Hickory

OOC: I'll make a post and then we can arrive at the abbey.

BIC: Fardan could pick out the individual timbers on the gate now, and he quickly scanned the walltops.  Any Redwaller would be suspicious of a wildcat and also think that iit was a rat next to him, not a mouse. Luckily, there wasn't a soul on the ramparts.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.