News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Titan Hunt (Cellar RP)

Started by Captain Wortshire, October 07, 2020, 01:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose a Target

Krugbo
0 (0%)
Surt
0 (0%)
Dracolitch
0 (0%)
Rathalos
0 (0%)
Saulot
0 (0%)
Avion
0 (0%)
Forneus
0 (0%)
Psilotus
0 (0%)
Moloch
0 (0%)
Carnax
0 (0%)
Legion
0 (0%)
Singularis
2 (50%)
Basaran
0 (0%)
? ? ?
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Scott McLamok

(Next time I see Worty I'll interogate him....)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Sitting up suddenly, Lass brushed due off of herself, before voicing her thoughts aloud.
"It's getting a bit late...Who's on first watch?"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Scott looked up from sharpening his sword "That would be me!" He said, answering Lass's question "You can go back to bed! I got this!"

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Relived it wasn't yet her watch, Lass stretched, then yawned, realizing how tired she really was.
"You should probably move away from the fire, then, Sarge. The fire's bad for your night vision, and it can make you sleepy. I'll take second watch.."
Having said this, Lass promptly plopped down, falling asleep almost instantly.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"Night Lass!" Scott said as he stood up and moved to a high rock which would give him good vision. After a few hours he silently jumped off his rock to wake Lass. "La-" Scott stopped....Lass looked like she hadn't had a proper sleep in a while, so he crept away and climbed up back unto his rock.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Through the mists of sleep, the young healer seemed to be flying, dancing about in a field of green with a tall figure, with long, black hair, that reached down to her hips. They were laughing, their merriment filling the air with a happy, homely feel. But suddenly, the ground shook! A massive claw-like hand reached out and snatched the blackhaired woman. Lass reached out through her dream, trying to gasp her mothers' hand. The monster turned, and smirked at the tiny figure below, and, raising a massive foot, went for the kill..

Lass woke with a start, sweat pouring down her face, sat up and looked around frantically, then up at the moon...But wait.. Something was wrong, it was past her watch! The healer got up quietly and wrapped her cloak about herself, moving almost silently about the camp, searching. "What happened to the Sargent?...Why didn't he wake me up? Is he alright? Were we attacked??"
Lass' mind raced as she silently nosed about camp, she needed answers.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"Morning" Scott said to Lass as he slid down from his rock "Food is in that pot.....But I don't suggest you eat it unless your very hungry....."

Quote from: lass of something much on December 24, 2020, 11:07:25 AM
Through the mists of sleep, the young healer seemed to be flying, dancing about in a field of green with a tall figure, with long, black hair, that reached down to her hips. They were laughing, their merriment filling the air with a happy, homely feel. But suddenly, the ground shook! A massive claw-like hand reached out and snatched the blackhaired woman. Lass reached out through her dream, trying to gasp her mothers' hand. The monster turned, and smirked at the tiny figure below, and, raising a massive foot, went for the kill..
(I'm getting Jarky vibes...)

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Relived that Scott had not been attacked, Lass almost hugged him, but she restrained herself, lowering her voice to a whisper. "I'd hardly call it morning...The moon is only a little past that mountain and the sun has not yet risen.. Why didn't you wake me? Is everything alright-"  Realizing she had just tried to pack all of that into one sentence, Lass stopped abruptly and looked down, embarrassed.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"I was gonna let you sleep but.....Seems like you woke yourself up!" Scott scooped up a spoonful of the brown goop he made and ate some "I-I" He swallowed "Tis good! If you don't value your life...."  Scott climbed his rock once more "Wanna join me?"

This is the Way.

Captain Wortshire

A large head suddenly bursts into the camp...

Except the eyes are clouded over and a black ooze of dripping from the mouth

A hooded figure walks in...

Sorry, I was just getting my groove again...

Now... What happened?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

"That's very sweet of you, Sarge, but you really should have woken me so you could get some sleep..."
Smiling quietly to herself, Lass was about join her friend on the lookout rock when the head flew by.
She dropped to her knees, barely avoiding the plummeting head. Looking around frantically, Lass half drew her knife, before recognizing the voice. She recovered herself, and chided the captain lightly. "I could ask you the same? It's far past your bedtime, you know!" Becoming serious again, the young one asked her next question hesitantly, worry creasing her otherwise happy features. "How far are they? The titans, I mean.. Are you sure you weren't followed?.. How many are out there...Are you hurt at all?"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

Heh, if you know each Titan's weakness, they're not much of a problem.

When a Titan finds a suitible area, they will bunk there for as long as they can.

From my scouting mission, I found traces of at least 15 assorted Titans.

As for them coming here... Let them try...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

"Why didn't you tell anyone? Regardless, you should try and get some sleep.. Heaven knows you need it.." Having said this, Lass moved over to the severed head and shoved it into the ever growing pile. Then moving out to the edge of the camp to collect some eatable plants and flowers.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱