BATTLE thing just battle people, okay?

Started by Kreg, April 04, 2019, 09:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

*Without saying a word, Herman unsheathes his katanas, and thrusts his husky blue body across the ground, over Rubbadub's head, and toward Sebias's shins*  *Herman cuts the previously mentioned shins*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Corporal Rubbadub

*rakkety takes on herman, while rubba takes on seb*

Corporal Rubbadub

*chops off one of seb's fingers* *turns to help with herman*

Sebias of Redwall

*Seb screams with pain, dropping to the ground. Swinging out with his weapon at Herman, he threw a pawful of sand into Rub's eyes* "For Redwall, Gondor, and Corndauga!"
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*instinctivly drops to the ground and rolls away, brushing the sand out of his eyes*

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Corporal Rubbadub

*starts laughing* Hahahahahahaha! *shakes with laughter* ohmy haha-seb-haha- look behind-yohoohoo!