News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

GOVERMENT COLLAPSE, ANARCHY, AND MY SECRET HOBBY...

Started by Blaggut, November 14, 2014, 06:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

So, I have this hobby that's really weird that I haven't told you guys about yet mostly because I'm too lazy to type it. I'm preparing for complete goverment collapse, bringing anarchy, disease, death, bandits, and groups of survivors. No, I'm not a conspiracy theorist... I don't think it's corruption, just economic stuff and terrorists. And I don't neccasarily think it's going to happen, it's just a fun hobby to go out and buy disinfectants, bullets, and machetes. My friend is also doing this with me, and we're going to build a forest base. Whenever I'm at the store I'm constantly looking for additions too the stockpile and barracks. Do you have any idea how good crowbars and breaker bars are for bludgeoning weapons?!?!  ;D Of course, a machete or an axe is better for more than three people, and a spear is the best weapon in my opinion, but it's always best to have a secondary and tripary incase someone tries to grab your spear behind the blade or you need to throw it. (One reason I love Zulu spears)

So yeah, voila'!
~Just a soft space boi~

CaptainRocktree

Ooo I like that hobby!  :D, Have you ever seen the Tv show, Jericho? Its about a small town in Kansas and they have all the stuff your talking about going on in the show ;D.

EDIT: Ps. Its on Netflix!
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Blaggut

Thanks  ;D

BTW have you heard of Apoclaypse Preppers?
~Just a soft space boi~

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Blaggut on November 14, 2014, 08:54:42 PM
Thanks  ;D

No, But it sounds cool! :D
So would you classify your self as a Prepper?
J.R.R Tolkien

Conrad the Painless

"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Blaggut

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on November 15, 2014, 04:17:36 AM
Thanks  ;D

Eh, a very light prepper I guess.

BTW next time I can get fireworks I'm gunna make things I can throw off the walls of my base into the attacking forces.
~Just a soft space boi~

Søren

This reminds me of one of the only episodes of King of the Hill that I likes. When it was going to be the end of the end of 1999, and they thought the computers of the world couldn't comprehend that there's a 2000. So Dale stockpiled a bunch of chips and Mountain Dew. Then his hamster chewed threw the barrels of Mountain Dew, which proceeds to flood the basement. Dale came in and said "MY MOUNTAIN DEWWWWWW!!!!!!!"

I'm retired from the forum

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Blaggut on November 16, 2014, 04:02:36 AM
Quote from: CaptainRocktree on November 15, 2014, 04:17:36 AM
Thanks  ;D

Eh, a very light prepper I guess.

BTW next time I can get fireworks I'm gunna make things I can throw off the walls of my base into the attacking forces.

Awesome ;D
J.R.R Tolkien