News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

A tomb of decay.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 26, 2020, 11:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

AND NOW, MY SUBJECTS, YOU BEGIN TO SEE THE TRUTH.  YOU WERE NOT BROUGHT HERE TO CONVERSE, BUT TO GROVEL!!!

The tomb opens.  Untold evils belch forth.  The night sky grows ever darker.  A cold embrace calls out to you.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

I feel like you may finally be getting somewhere with these plots, Sheev. Congratulations and good luck. May the force be with you and all that. *chucks some toast in a blender with a bit of milk, pours the paste into a glass and drinks it*

Yeah, I don't know why that's so popular. It's disgusting.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 27, 2020, 09:34:00 AM
I feel like you may finally be getting somewhere with these plots, Sheev. Congratulations and good luck. May the force be with you and all that. *chucks some toast in a blender with a bit of milk, pours the paste into a glass and drinks it*

I... don't think it's popular.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Booklover

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on November 26, 2020, 11:59:33 PM
AND NOW, MY SUBJECTS, YOU BEGIN TO SEE THE TRUTH.  YOU WERE NOT BROUGHT HERE TO CONVERSE, BUT TO GROVEL!!!

The tomb opens.  Untold evils belch forth.  The night sky grows ever darker.  A cold embrace calls out to you.
No, we chose to be here so we could be crazy together. Although you are right that it is getting slightly dark.

*turns a torch on*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Lady Ashenwyte on November 27, 2020, 12:24:05 PM

Ah. My mistake.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Wel- ...ANZ thing, though it's better than that by a long shot.. (It's called up&go....)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zree Nerfz appear, und rezpond tae ze originally mentioned belch viz zree very loud belchez o' zeir ovn after 'avin' very major zaladz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: lass of something much on November 30, 2020, 01:16:26 PM

Wel- ...ANZ thing, though it's better than that by a long shot.. (It's called up&go....)
(It's not even remotely better. The stuff is disgusting!)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!