News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Random Star Wars Pop Quiz! Win Cookies!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, February 25, 2021, 01:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Can ye anzver ziz random Ztar Varz pop quiz queztion? Anzver correctly und ye vin a 6-month'z zupply o' cookiez! Yer choice! Und na', ze queztion...

Vot are ze original namez o' zeze zree Zith Lairdz prior tae zeir becomin' Zith?

-Darth Malgus
-Darth Caedus
-Darth Krayt
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Booklover

Edgar, Allan and Poe?

(this is The Cellars, I assume you aren't expecting serious answers)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Booklover on February 25, 2021, 10:51:26 AM
Edgar, Allan and Poe?

(this is The Cellars, I assume you aren't expecting serious answers)

Zen naybeazt vill vin ze cookiez zen... Ach...

'int: Ye could look zem up...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

But cheating is wrong...

Veradun, Jacen Solo, A'Sharad Hett.
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on February 27, 2021, 09:26:10 PM
But cheating is wrong...

Veradun, Jacen Solo, A'Sharad Hett.

Zat iz correct!!! Russa Nodrey vinz a zix-month zupply o' COOKIEZ!!! (Pleaze zpecify vot koind)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Russa getz a zix-month zupply o' Chocolate Chip Cookiez*

Russa Nodrey

Success at last!

Question: how many cookies are in the six-month supply?
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Supply some more questions, pawn. Also, I didn't know you knew so much Russa. D:
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!