narnia

Started by blindsimeonjtp, June 24, 2014, 02:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blindsimeonjtp

reading  lion witch and the wardrobe
awesome too.

c.s. lewis rocks

Cornflower MM

My favortite's  The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.....That one's my favorite movie, too. Even though one of my sister borrowed about a year ago, and I haven't seen it since.......

Edraithel

I've read the magician's nephew and the lion the witch and the wardrobe. My family used to have the whole series but some of the books or missing so I had to skip one and was reading, i think it was the iron chair, it confused me so much cause I had missed out on what was happening.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

Silver Chair, not Iron Chair, Thel.

Does the library have a set?

Edraithel

Opps haha XD sorry. They probably do but I have other books I'm reading right now, so I'll wait a bit before tarting back into them.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Cornflower MM

Okay. My library has the full set in one edition, so I get that whenever I want to read them.

blindsimeonjtp

I am on chapter five.  very good book

Delthion

Though C.S. Lewis is one of the best authors in all of history. Not a single author since the dawn of time can ever compare to J.R.R Tolkien.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lagg

Magician's nephew was really good, probably one of my top favorites. along with the last book (forgot the name).

Delthion

You mean The Last Battle?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

The Magician's Nephew is my favourite out of the seven too. I wish that Digory and Polly where in more books than two. 
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on August 02, 2014, 04:29:03 PM
The Magician's Nephew is my favourite out of the seven too. I wish that Digory and Polly where in more books than two. 

Yeah. Further up and further in! :D