News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What would your siggy be?

Started by Trigoma, January 26, 2012, 10:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

This isnt really a game, so if the mods want to move it to a respective forum, they can. I wasnt sure which one it would go in. But anyways, i was just curious what your signature would be if they didnt have the size/no pic rule. Upload the picture or post the link :D
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Bragoon

http://s778.photobucket.com/albums/yy66/Sibfam_pics/?action=view&current=tumblr_lvizyjL2Dn1r4ttu3o1_500.jpg
I'm generally quite a serious person, but I'm a crack meme-sniper.  I can spot a meme-exploitable comment from two and a half feet away (which is about the distance between me and my monitor). 

Anyways, I don't play Skyrim, but the base is a great line, and Ancient Aliens is actually one of my favorite shows (it's as funny/more funny than South Park.  Oh wait, it's not a comedy show? *insert Trollface here*).

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Mad Maudie

i would have a tiger before they had the rule i had a picture of a blue rose, and swirl of flowers!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Mine would be something to do with otters, I know... ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.