News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Something I made

Started by Tannsrall, August 15, 2012, 09:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tannsrall

Made from scratch out of cardboard and paint. I did everything to make it.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Is it an iron or stone pick?  Maybe you should go find some diamond. ;D  (Minecraft reference if ya didn't know.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ajc3000fox

haha to much free time ;)

Cool though, even if i don't play mindcraft
"The way is dangerous, take this." " A gift? Will it protect me?" No, a sword is never a gift. It only brings death. It is a curse and gives you the duty to defend those who cannot defend themselves. I hope one day you will forgive me."

https://www.facebook.com/RedwallSeries

Rusvul

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

Lol it's okay!  Now that I look at it, it does look like a crossbow!  But that was just how Tannsrall made his pickaxe.  It looks like the one from Minecraft.

SpiderMonkey

I can see hiw you'd think it was a crossbow, but if you've played the game, it looks exactly the same.

Something Horrifying

Ooh, this is very nice work.  ;D I'd love an RL Minecraft pick.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

UNKN0WN