News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Sky Sailing

Started by Rainshadow, September 17, 2012, 08:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Has anyone heard of Sky Sailing?  I just recently found out about it because of Owl City.  I think it's a pretty good group!  Does anyone have favorite songs they want to post?  These are my favorites of the ones I've heard so far (which is about 3 or 4 lol):

Steady as She Goes

Brielle
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I love that and also Swimming with Dolphins!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yeah, I think it's kinda funny how I've owned a Swimming With Dolphins song since Creation Fest 2011 and I had no clue what it was!  (The song was Sunset 1989)  It also stinks that the one time I've been to Creation Fest, there were Newsboys, TobyMac, Skillet and Owl City, yet I had no clue how great they were!  I only came for Newsboys and Brad Stine.  Doesn't it just stink when that happens?

Anyway, do you have a favorite Sky Sailing song?  I'm currently trying to listen to all the songs I can and figure out what the different ones are.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I don't know because  I haven't heard all of them yet.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers