News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Schleich Knights.

Started by Delthion, January 02, 2015, 06:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Not sure how to spell it, but does anyone have Schleich knights? I probably have about fifteen.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

What are they? German landschnekt models?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Mask

Yeah. I have a stag night. I also have this tiger warrior thing and a bunch of dinosaurs made by them.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

What exactly is German landschnekt model?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Delthion

Izeroth

Landschnekts are German soldiers that used halberds, I think. I'm pretty sure I have at least one of these knights: A swordsman with a fleur-de-lis shield.

Rusvul

If I'm not mistaken, a landschnekt was a mercenary that fought with a halberd and was paid in cloth instead of gold. Because of that, they had really strange extravagant clothing.

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.