News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Sky Warriors! RP- ANYBODY CAN JOIN!!!

Started by Captain Tammo, April 14, 2012, 01:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

Hey everybody!
Check out my RP, Sky Warriors! In the RP section. It's the final battle and ANYBODY can join, no sign ups required! Make up as many characters as you wish and decide their fates, as long as you clearly state which side they're on:
1. The Winged Beasts of the North
2. The Sky Warriors of Mossflower
3. The Flyers of the Great Land of Southsward

And don't forget to vote which side you want to win! :)

If anybody has a question/concern, feel free to shoot me a PM ASAP
Thanks!
-Captain Tammo :)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Captain Tammo

Ok so there's three armies at war with eachother, they're the ones I just listed. They're all birds though so its a new twist on the RPs. It's been going on for a while and I want to wrap it up so it's the final battle, not much else you need to know. But if you're still confused, I'd check out the Sky Warriors Sign up Sheet in the role playing section for clarification on what the plot is!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior