News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

OOC: The Hero of Redwall: The Great Sea

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 03, 2012, 11:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Lol eerie character Griffen!  Eerie character.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

why thank you  ;)

PS: abbot, i got your email to late about keeping him a secrate lol, but dont worry the profile doesn't give away anything really  :)

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

WHA!? Why are you revealing him! And why is he here! (and why am I saying this!)

Name: Arraka Darkbrush (Known as "The Phantom")
Species: Squirrel
Appearance: Jet Black fur, piercing aqua eyes orange marks on paws, forehead, and streaking the tail. For clothing, imagine an Assassins creed dude  ;D. (Black version)
Weapons: Under gauntlet knife blades, crazy martial arts and agility skills, speed, whatever comes to paw.
Personality: N/A
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Dude! Totally accepted! I love that game!

Dannflower Reguba

I would love to try it. I was watching a bunch of trailers for them not too long ago (not the first time I watched them though).
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

slow your role dude, im not reviling him that much... i have to keep him from being know.. thats why no one knows about him haha

Griffen

please everyone who reads and is in "the summer solstice".

although that we are using characters from that RP doesn't mean that the story line matches up because it wont and it wasn't supposed to.

thought i'd just say that so nothing would get confusing to the readers.

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

QuoteOOC: Ok Ok Ok! This RP will end after one more battle. Yes Griffen this after The summer solstice because it talks about Zanthar. This also is the same Razer but Skyblade changed her age on the sign up.

it can't be, you don't even know how the summer solstices ends or about its sequel. im asking you please don't use the Academy in your RP, unless your referencing about Zanther, thanks

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen