News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Your old way of posting

Started by Trigoma, May 13, 2012, 04:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigoma

I was recently reading over my older posts on this forum when I noticed something. I used to post really annoying. I may still do, but I used to use no grammar at all and misspelled so many words...it was ridiculous. Just a few months ago, I resolved to restructure my language, and it has helped greatly. I am still learning so much.

Has anyone else here posted different from how you post now?
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Tiria Wildlough

Well, I used to make a lot of typos, and I used loads of smileys. Also, looking back at my old posts, I think that I sounded a lot more childish.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Bragoon

Hopefully I haven't changed much since I joined.  For the most part, my writing went through it's stages on some of the previous sites I've been on, but I think I've cleaned it up a little bit since I've come here.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

I may have used to many smilies, but I barely ever had mistakes in spelling and always Capitalized ;) my sentances.I may have had like the max of fifteen typos.

winifred

In my previous posts, I had alot of typos. I've never been on another forum site before and I think I was just so excited to find more people who looove Redwall I went nuts everywhere ;D Also started a couple RPs and I'm sure they are lying buried somewhere at the bottom of RP underworld ;D ;D ;D If you what I mean. ;)
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...