News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

username changes

Started by psybox, June 14, 2012, 05:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

if you had to change your username, what would you change it to?  I, for lack of better ideas, go with GLaDOS, or physbox.

rakkety tam

for me it either be balock--------or bendeck-----------or balock scorpian------------or pooter---------or balock pooter---------or funk master------led zeppelin-------------or sakon shima---------or blaggut
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwallfan7

RedwallOttersRule

Kroova WaveDog's number 1 fan
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Mine would be;

SquiddelMan; Also know as S&M

Redwaller

Ublaz, or Mad Eyes! Or Lask Frildur!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

I don't think I would change mine.  Bragoon is a nice, nondescript name that doesn't involve me stressing about whether I like X series or not anymore.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

redwallgurl

Redwallgirl
or jsut the same not sure
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: MatthiasMan on June 14, 2012, 08:10:56 PM
Mine would be;

SquiddelMan; Also know as S&M
Are you copying my name for squirrels? Or did you come up with the same thing I did? I'd change it to either: Dannflower Reguba or Ashe Blackflight.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

MatthiasMan

You mean Danflorr Reguba. Not Danflower, right? And I just like squirrels, and squiddel sounds cute on them.

Redwaller

I could change it to Dranfor Rofnard.

Griffen