News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

I wanted to show you guys my dog.

Started by Redwallfan7, June 14, 2012, 10:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on June 15, 2012, 05:24:42 AM
Skyblade, I know he was. I edited my post.

Okay, just trying to keep things friendly here

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

DanielofRedwall

Nice! You can see my dog on the dog topic.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwaller

Rainshadow

I think it's funny that I have a friend with a border collie named Taggerung.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Yeah!  I have always wanted a border collie, and if I get one I'm probably also gonna name it Tagg.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I want a miniature grey hound some day, I'll maybe name him or her after an otter.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oh! An Italian Greyhound? I ADORE those! But I would pick a standered Greyhound over the smaller version.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

MatthiasMan

It's a cute Yorkie but not my type. I like Border Collies.

Redwallfan7

Border collies are cool, my friend does dog shows with her border collie.

Rainshadow

This isn't my dog Abby but this is what she looks like:

This is the type of dog I want though:

Redwallfan7