News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mysterious Dissappearance at Redwall

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, September 10, 2012, 10:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wha' dae ye think about thiz plot?

Great!
7 (100%)
Good.
0 (0%)
Ok.
0 (0%)
Not that good.
0 (0%)
How about...?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A band of several Redwallers makes a visit to Salamandastron. While they're away, Something strange occurs back at Redwall. The band spends several days on the journey back to Redwall, unaware of what has happened. The plot begins as they are just about to reach the abbey. Once they reach the abbey, they find all of the doors ajar and the place completely empty, save for one creature who's in a state of shock, replaying his part in whatever happens over and over (at whatever time it was when the mystery event occured). What has happened?

So what do ye think?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

It sounds cool!  I wouldn't mind joining!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

That's pretty genius.... When did you stop talking fun... I mean... um.... Differently?  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tiria Wildlough

Sounds interesting. What's the mysterious thing that happens?
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Do you think he's gonna tell you that? Great idea, BTW.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 10, 2012, 10:49:55 PM
That's pretty genius.... When did you stop talking fun... I mean... um.... Differently?  ;)

Ah didnae. Ah juzt dinnae use it when ah'm role playin' and important pozt where it'z eazier for everyone to underztand what'z goin on if I dinnae talk in thiz way.

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 11, 2012, 01:08:05 AM
Sounds interesting. What's the mysterious thing that happens?

As the role playing goes on the ones who take part can create the idea. The only things that are set in stone are the Redwallers from the Salamandastron visit returning to the abbey, the mysterious dissappearances, the creature who's in a state of shock, and the fact that something has happened. It's for the role players themselves to create the idea of what has happened anybody who wants to play the creature who's in shock can go right ahead.

Maximum character count for each role player is three.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Would you be bugged if I used a 'good' wildcat?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Rainshadow

Name:  Shadow Wildfire
 Species:  Wildcat
 Side:  Good
 Home:  Redwall
 Appearance:  Black, white flame mark on forehead, dark purple tunic, stormy grey eyes, stump for a tail
 Weapons:  Black bow and quiver, black dagger
 Personality:  Quiet, kind, doesn't trust easily

Dannflower Reguba

This is too interesting to pass up!

Name: Raroe Liefrunner
Species: Squirrel
Weapon(s): Twin short swords, sling (prefers melee combat though)
Appearance/clothing: Golden fur (like Fwirl) Caring Green eyes, wears forest green, and gray tunic with a hood. His swords have scabbards on his back, and his sling is worn around the waist
Personality: Kind, has a playful mischievous side, but knows when to get serious, and will defend his friends to the last
Home: Redwall/Mossflower
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Name: Lyl
Species: Otter
Personality: Outspoken and sarcastic, and annoyingly clever
Appearance: Average otter, wears a monocle and button-up vest
Strengths: She's convincing and clever
Weaknesses: Walks with a limp, has many enemies
Weapon: Natural defenses

SpiderMonkey

It's a marvelous idea! :D

Name: Percy
Species: Red squirrel
Personality: Clever, shy, but not if you get to know him!
Strengths: Very good at mind games, and a good shot with his bow
Appearance: Small, modest build
Weapon: Longbow, manipulation

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Name: Gotram
Species: Squirrel
Other: Chestnut coloured

Rainshadow

Are ours accepted?  And I have another character too, if that's okay.

Name:  Firefly (goes by Fire)
  Species:  Otter
  Weapons:  Bow 'n arrows, sling, fire (when he can get his paws on it.  That pretty much means that he carries flint and steel everywhere that he goes)
  Appearance:  Golden/red fur, amber eyes, forelock that hangs over his left eye, brown leather tunic with scorch marks, cute smile
  Personality:  Pyromaniac, cheery, mischievous, not very obedient, cocky
  History:  Firefly was born in a field on a dark summer night.  There were fireflies flying all around his tiny body and the shine of the bugs was making his wet pelt glow.  His mother thought he looked like a beautiful firefly at that moment, so she decided to name him after her favorite bug.  His name might be the reason for his fascination with fire.  He was kicked out of his home because he nearly lit it on fire.  That was just before the creatures decided to leave for Salamandastron.

Fire would meet up with the creatures that are traveling.  (Also, I forgot to add that Shadow would be one of the travelers)