News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Lost and Found:::PEARLS

Started by Dannflower Reguba, August 17, 2012, 04:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Name: tiny
Species: mouse
Weapons: sling, cane
Appearance: no fur, burnt skin
clothes: black and brown tunic/muddy
Personality: outgoing, nice

Dannflower Reguba

Interesting character.... accepted.... LOOK WHO DECIDED TO COME BACK!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Dannflower Reguba

Anytime, anywhere.  :) Whatever seems best to you.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

I just remembered that I have another otter I really want to play.  If you don't want me to play 3 characters, I could cut out Drake.  I already know how to bring him out if that is the case.  I hope it won't come to that however.

Name:  Firefly (goes by Fire)
  Species:  Otter
  Weapon(s):  Bow 'n arrows, sling, fire (when he can get his paws on it.  That pretty much means that he carries flint and steel everywhere that he goes)
  Appearance/clothing:  Golden/red fur, amber eyes, forelock that hangs over his left eye, brown leather tunic with scorch marks, cute smile
  Personality:  Pyromaniac, cheery, mischievous, not very obedient, cocky
  History:  Firefly was born in a field on a dark summer night.  There were fireflies flying all around his tiny body and the shine of the bugs was making his wet pelt glow.  His mother thought he looked like a beautiful firefly at that moment, so she decided to name him after her favorite bug.  His name might be the reason for his fascination with fire.  He was kicked out of his home at age 17 because he nearly lit it on fire.  After that he wandered around and just now would be coming upon the Holt.  (Meaning he would join the Holt during the RP)
  Occupation:  Wanderer/pyromaniac (don't get too close to him when he's playing with fire)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

No no, The more the merrier.  :) Accepted.

Rainshadow

Thankee, matey!  This'll be the first time I get to use him!  Woohoo!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!