News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

roleplaying sign up sheet for matthias split decision

Started by mattimouse20, July 16, 2012, 07:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

Cast:melody; taken. abbot;taken rat hordeleader taken. need gousimshrew leader. Hare . otter. Plot: Matthias mouse (played by me)is takingg his afternoon nap when suddenly,he iswoken by Constance badger scolding him to do his chores. Matthias is thenasked by his young musemaid friend that he must take young mattimeo fishing. Later, our hero Mathias is also tasked as the new abbey champion to defend mossflower from all vermin including the rats causing trouble and raiding on travelers in the river moss. You may name your own characters if you wish but

just wait until I make my daring escape!

Flandor

Just a friendly suggestion,

Your post is nearly impossible to read.  Maybe add some spaces, punctuation and run it through the spell checker to make it easier for people to understand.  The part where you list the characters is the worst off.  Hope that was of some help :)
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Flandor

It was only a suggestion.  It's hard to see what characters he's looking for with all the words jammed together.   That's all.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

mattimouse20

Sincerest apologies! My phone that I'm texting with has tiny buttons and the screen that I'm looking at is very small. Anyways, about my characters that I listed. Is the issue that they are all jammed together, or was I not being specific enough about the cast? Everything else I can fix easy.

Flandor

Quote from: mattimouse20 on July 16, 2012, 07:58:25 PM
Sincerest apologies! My phone that I'm texting with has tiny buttons and the screen that I'm looking at is very small. Anyways, about my characters that I listed. Is the issue that they are all jammed together, or was I not being specific enough about the cast? Everything else I can fix easy.

Oh no, I just meant that it was jammed together.  It's much more legible now :)

Dannflor

great once I get a chance I will sign up but I am really busy on redwallsquirrels.webs.com I am the owner and it is really hard to keep
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

mattimouse20

Yes, post here and tell me which character you wish to play.lookat my list at the top of this thread for what's available.

Redwallfan7

Wait, I'm confused. Do we make up our own characters, or do we choose an existing Redwall character?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

mattimouse20

you can pick from the list of species that i have on the top of the thread and choose names yourself for one of them.

Redwallfan7

mattimouse20

Redwallfan7