Ok
1 (20%)
cheesy
1 (20%)
Bad
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Redwallfan7

Im writing a book  So far, I have two jack russel terriers, a vixen, and a weasel in the character cast. I don't have a solid idea yet, but I kind of know where it's going.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

What is Firefly about again?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

hard to explain, but i highly recommend it.

Redwallfan7

Just maybe not for people under ten, since some of the scenes can get bloody sometimes.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

For a watcher of NCIS, bloody is nothing.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 25, 2012, 11:48:35 PM
  For a watcher of NCIS, bloody is nothing.
Good for you. My mom can't stand to see blood in the media. I don't mind it, it adds to the action and the effects.

Rainshadow

We should probably get back on topic.

Redwallfan7

MatthiasMan

Have you always called things cheesy? Because that's something I've only heard my family do. Anyway, I think this idea IS kinda cheesy. Not saying you shouldn't but it would be just a little weird.

UNKN0WN

I say go for it, make the story awesome!  ;)