Johnny Briarman (Albriand)
0 (0%)
Autumn Briarman (Miarra)
0 (0%)
Tommy Bowman (Felheart)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Rainshadow

I absolutely love The Berinfell Prophecies!  My favorite characters are Kat Simonson (Alreenia) and Jimmy Gresham (Thorwin).  My favorite of the two first books is Curse of the Spider King.  My favorite lordly power is probably Kiri Lee's.

Kiri Lee Yuen
Walking on air.
[close]

I can't wait for the third book, The Tide of Unmaking!

Who's your favorite character?  Which book is your favorite?  What's your favorite lordly power?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

It's about another world called Allyra that is inhabited by several species:  Elves, Gwar, and many more!  Elves and Gwar are the main species they talk about though.  But the series follows the story of 7 teenagers that live on Earth.  They have no idea that they are more than just humans.  They are very special in Allyra.

I can't give you much more than that because it would ruin the series, but it's a very good series!  Trust me!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

But have you read The Dark Sea Annals?

Rainshadow

I haven't yet, but I might.  Have you read the Berinfell Prophecies?

Matthias720

Yes. I have read almost all of Wayne Batson's content. Even had a chance to meet him a few years ago. He's a pretty cool guy.

Rainshadow

Wow!  I want to meet one of the authors!  So, which lord is your favorite?

Matthias720

I don't know. I like them all equally.

UNKN0WN

Rainshadow

It's a very good series.  YOU MUST READ IT!!

UNKN0WN