News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

A over-powering-ly satirical role-play for those not easily offended

Started by Blaggut, October 11, 2015, 11:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaggut

Hello! I would like to start a roleplay. Note: it will be held on Kik, a free messaging app that is easy to make an account on, as due to it's "ironically satirical" (-Homestuck) nature some may be offended, which is perfectly fine pleasedontkillmeeasilyoffendedcollegeschoolboards and stuff.

Anyways, it's held in a semi-fantasy world known as Stereotypia, in which all stereotypes are quite true! It's geography is vaguely simaler to our own homeworld's, but changed due to a massive space-time implosion caused by the gods (in Stereotypia all the gods of all the religions exist, though they hardly ever get anything done, partly because of various villain-gods' meddling and their own squabbles) when they stopped the spread of Ebola-6, a strange variation of Ebola that damaged the terrain, life, and the fabric of the universe! This also caused the Internet to flood itself into our world, creating a sea of 'Ships' and 'Fandoms' (vile things, really) and  making stereotypes come true! This prompted the Trolls (Internet trolls) to ally themselves and escape their basements to wreak havoc amongst the populous!

When the space-time was ripped, it caused a Time Warp bringing back many old historical figures! (Stalin, Hitler of The Grammir Nazis, Maddona, And Napoleon!)

And that is the basic Creation Lore of Earth becoming Sterotypia.

So, I'll post a sign-in sheet below if anyone wants to join.
~Just a soft space boi~

Blaggut

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name:
Nation Affiliation:
Species: (Human or Internet Troll)

Nations: Troll Hordes, Republic of Republicans, Democrats/ISIS, New Canadia, Kingdom of (Miley) Cyrus, Kingdom of The Directioners, Europia, France, Grammar Nazis, Russia, Harry Potter Fandom, Bella + Edward Fandom, Bella + Jacob Fandom, Good Fanfiction Writers, Nation of Morgan Freeman, Nation of Oprah, New Mexico (not the state), Nation of Animals

I've probably forgotten some nations or species so I'll update this by the end of today!
~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

Uhhhh. Ok, but will I be able to get this mysterious Kik App on a computer, for I lack these things called Istuff, and Sammy sinning phones, tablets, pods, and the like.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

Hm, that could be a problem, mayhap there is another program we could use?

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

LT Sandpaw

Right so I discovered I could get Kik on my kindle, so now I just need you to send me your username though PM preferably. That is if your still doing this.

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~