News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Buy me a game, get a bunch of games!

Started by Gears, January 07, 2013, 02:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Alright, so if you clicked on this, Thank you! I know this is gonna seem weird, but i figured you guys are so nice, it's worth a shot. So, anyways:

I've been wanting borderlands 2. It's 30 bucks on steam, but i don't have the money. Although, whoever DOES buy me the game on steam, i'll give them (legal working, virus-free copies of)

Need for speed hot pursuit (through amazon)
Mount and blade: fire and sword (amazon)
Borderlands GOTY (Steam)
Mount and blade (amazon)
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead (Amazon)
And the specact kit for battlefield bad company 2 (key that's entered in-game)

You need a steam account to buy me the game, you also need steam to receive borderlands GOTY, but all the other games do not require creating an account, i just give you the download and key, and presto! Games. :) They're all worth (together) about 60-70 dollars, so it's not like you're getting ripped off. Thanks alot guys! Tell me what you think. :)
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Matthias720

Sounds like you might like to use Green Man Gaming. They allow you to sell back digital download games you buy from they, giving you an amount of credit based on the price of the game.

Gears

Quote from: Matthias720 on January 07, 2013, 02:50:36 PM
Sounds like you might like to use Green Man Gaming. They allow you to sell back digital download games you buy from they, giving you an amount of credit based on the price of the game.
Cool! Alright, i'll give it a try. Thanks alot!

Gears

Checked it out. Every single one of my games cannot be traded in. :C

Matthias720

Gears

Quote from: Matthias720 on January 07, 2013, 03:07:01 PM
Sorry to hear that. :(
Me too. In fact, nearly ALL of their games cannot be traded back. XP ah well, i'll just have to save. :)