News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Green Side!

Started by Rusvul, September 27, 2012, 12:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

ok, this thread is pretty much like the purple side thread, but for those of you who like green. now you dont have to hang out in the purple side just to get cookies! you can celebrate green and eat yummy cavity making stuff at the same time! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY! (sorry if that is screen stretching XD) oh and one more thing, you dont have to not like purple to post here, you just have to like green. purple is in my top 5 favorite colors, but green is without a doubt the first!

W0NWILL

I'm in! Green is my favourite colour. But I'm still in the purple side as well, purple cookies are good.

Rusvul

green forests, green leaves, green leaf flavord ice cream! woohoo!(and i dont mean mint! chlorophyl flavored ice cream is epicly awesomely cooly greatly flavorful and delicious! yayayayayayayay!

Rainshadow

Well... I'm going to join this because I like green, but it's not my favorite color.  My favorite color would be brown, but I think that would be an awkward topic.  The Brown Side!  That just makes me picture... not very lovely things... yeah.  I'm gonna join this one instead.  Can I have some green cookies?  (I've actually eaten a green cookie before.  It was a sugar cookie covered in green sprinkles)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

green skittles! I love those, the best skittles in the bag
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Yellow Skittles are my favorite, but green are my second!  Green grass!  Oh, wait... ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

Green sea!  Green cake!  Green weeping angels (creepy)!

Redwallfan7