News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Escaping the Redwall Universe (The Mods Anniversary Role Play)

Started by Lutra, June 09, 2012, 01:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, been awa' from thiz fer quite zome time.

Name: Luther
Species: Stoat
Description: gray fur with white underbelly
Other: short sword and a dirk, blue tunic
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Harlequinn

Okay so I'm not sure if I can still join or not, but here's a template:

Name: Veisha

Species: Vermin/Fox

Personality: Kind, considerate, and somewhat shy. She hates violence, and was abused by her siblings and forced to do terrible things for them. She was dropped while young, accounting for her abnormal behavior. Her OCD requires for her to put a notch in nearly every arrow she comes across.

Appearance: Small, thin, and lithe. She has grey fur with a slight bluish tinge. She generally wears light leather armor, or alternatively standard clothing that she took from a woodlander in the past. Her back is completely covered in scars and lash marks, and she wears a crude mousetooth-necklace that was given to her by her mother. She doesn't actually know what it's made of, she assumes it's from some other type of animal.

Other: She specializes as an archer and an herbalist

Lutra

HiAG - sounds fine to me; you planning on attacking the abbey soon by chance?

Harlequinn - sounds good too!
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nay, but ah'll be with the baddiez (or at least me character will) when whoever decidez tae attack the abbey appearz.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Trisscar

Name: Raena Bladethrower (pronounced Renay)
Species: Mouse
Weapon(s): She has a belt that has 4 throwing blades in it. The only other weapon she has is a sword.
Description: Sandy brown fur with a black streak down her side. Her habit is a dark green.
Personality: Easily offended and on her guard all the time.
Other: She is rather uncomfortable when things are directed at her.

Please click!

Lutra

Just to update everyone in case it wasn't plainly obvious--I'm unable to continue roleplaying at this time.  This happens when you have a full time job and work 10 hours a day at least to do the job right.  Therefore this roleplay will probably go into cold storage until a later time unless someone picks up my character of Whitewater and continues to play him.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lily

You probably all guessed this, but I'm in the same boat as Lutra. Sorry guys!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.