News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Is the answer to this question no?

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, September 21, 2012, 08:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Well? Iz the anzwer tae thiz question nae?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

psybox

the answer is non-existent.  If anyone told you every question has an answer, now you know they're all liars!  (does the set of all sets that don't contain themselves contain itself?) 

Rainshadow

Is the answer to this question no?

Maybe.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Flurgy Twinj

I'm positive that the answer's negative.  :)
From tummy ache, soretail and sniffs,
From grunge and whisker cramp,
From wobbly paws, and flurgy twinj,
O keep all in this camp.

Rainshadow

No, the answer to this question is not no.  The answer to this question is not yes either.  The answer is what I have just said!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

psybox

no, because maybe doesn't stop the answer from being yes or no, the real answer is non-existent.

Matthias720

The answer to the question is Redwall. 'Nuff said,

Rainshadow

Rusvul

the answer to this question is MERRY CHRISTMAS! HAPPY HALOWEEN! HAPPY HANUKHA! HAPPY  EASTER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY NEW YEARS! HAPPY LOLFART!

Ungatt Trunn

The Awnser is: Yes, its no that its not yet but it is yes but its acully no when its yes.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Flurgy Twinj

It isn't a case of 'Is the answer to this question no?', but more of a matter of is the question to the answer 'Perhaps' actually 'Is your reply to what I'm asking 'nay'?' And if you've taken the time to answer with a neutral response, then maybe you should be thinking about asking if the answer to the following question is 'yes'. Or not.
From tummy ache, soretail and sniffs,
From grunge and whisker cramp,
From wobbly paws, and flurgy twinj,
O keep all in this camp.