News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

something funny that I made up

Started by Redwallfan7, September 29, 2012, 08:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I saw the snuggie commercial parody on iCarly, and I thought I would also make a snuggie commercial parody, Redwall style.

Have you ever wondered what would Happen if the Redwall animals did a parody of the snuggie? Here it is!

Announcer: Well, it happens. You're sitting down, trying to have a meeting in cavern hole, and you're blanket won't stay on. (Cuts to shot of Bella saying: Aww man, my blanket slid off!)

(cuts to a shot of Skipper sitting down, and his blanket slid off: Darn. )

Announcer: Well, Redwall animals, forget those blankets, you need... the bag!

Bella, Skipper, Lady  Amber, and Keyla: The bag! Oh yeah! Awesome :D

Announcer: Yep, you just slide your whole body in them, and they make tasks easy, like: making dinner (cuts to a shot of Skipper in the bag,  clumsily spilling all of the hotroot soup ingredients because his arms are inside the bag. He grins innocently as everything comes crashing off the table)

Or... getting a drink of cordial! (Cuts to a shot of Keyla and Lady Amber bending down to drink from the barrel faucets, using only their mouths because their arms are also inside their bags)

Keyla and Lady Amber: mmmmm!

Or...Making the beds! (cuts to a shot of Mask and Lady Amber in their bags, using their tails and noses to adjust the blankets  to smooth out the beds, again because their bags enclose their arms.)

Mask: I'm so glad I have the bag!

Everybeast starts to spin around inside their bags.

Everybeast: The bag is top hole!

Announcer: The bag comes in abbey pond blue, grass green, yolk yellow, or blood wrath red! Order now and you can get a free tip book on how to outsmart Cluny's Horde!

Shadow: I heard that.

So, enjoy more pie and cake when you wear the bag! (Cuts to a shot of Bella, Lady Amber, and Mask  holding their forks in their mouths, trying to flick up a piece of pie into their mouths.)

Skalrag: Whoa, ok... I don't like Redwallers, but cool bags.

Everybeast: We know!

Call 1874sendmeabag, or go to sendmeabag.com! They're so popular, both Redwallers and Vermin want them!

Badrang, Cluny, and Tsarmina: Right On!

;D
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

Hahahaha!!  That's awesome!  I wanna bag!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

PrimroseWarrior

that was so funny! I think I need a bag. lol
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Lol, thanks  ;D Okay, so I kind of copied the idea from an iCarly episode... but anyway :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers