News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Have you named anything after Redwall?

Started by Redwall Musician, August 26, 2011, 12:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Not really. Though sometimes I think of my creek as the River Moss.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Capn Greypatch

In almost every video game I play, I make a username related to Redwall in someway...
My most common username is Greypatch, though I've used other ones like reguba (my age of empires username) and gabe quill. :D
Other than that, I haven't really named anything after Redwall...
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing". - George Bernard Shaw

Something Horrifying

Quote from: Capn Greypatch on November 25, 2012, 09:06:34 PM
In almost every video game I play, I make a username related to Redwall in someway...
My most common username is Greypatch, though I've used other ones like reguba (my age of empires username) and gabe quill. :D
Other than that, I haven't really named anything after Redwall...
I have to admit, I smiled when I first saw your username. I thought he was a really cool character, and a pretty underrated villain (he's actually one of my favorites). I'm surprised he doesn't get much attention in the fandom? I actually found him a lot more interesting and entertaining than Gabool.
SEPULCHRITUUUUUUUUUUU-UUUDE!

Fanfics: Blackness (complete) --- Recovery (in progress)
Art: Art Thread --- MS Paint Redwall

UNKN0WN

I might have named one of my knights Matthias

Kitsune

I named my hamster Mariel... I was going to get a mouse but a friend said they weren't as smart as hamsters(in real life) so.... yeah.

brocka

One of my stuffed mice is named Mortimer after the Abbot of the same name. He is married to Marietta, which is a combination of a town in Ohio and Mariel. When we celebrated my 10 year anniversary at my workplace a few years ago, all my co-worker friends yelled out 'Eulallia' at the morning huddle! That was fun!

Redwaller

I did name my farm on Big Farm Redwall Farm. And my Castle on GoodGame Empire is named Castle Kotir.

Romsca

Redwaller

We've just got two guinea pigs and we've named them Squint and Swinkee!  ;D

Paradox

Back when I used to play Everquest II, I had named a character of mine Killconey, after the ferret in Cluny's army.. although my character was of a rat race :p
No, that won't work.. it makes too much sense!!

Kitsune

Orinoco

In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, I have a Sandshrew named Cluny and a Floatzel named Ferahgo on my team.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

321tumbler

I am on howrse (same username) and I named my equstrian center Mossflower Forever. I also have a group of horses named after Redwall charecters.