News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

ufo's

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 04, 2012, 04:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

well i have seen no ufo;s so...
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

blindsimeonjtp

well i seriously dont think it was a ufo. i dont  beleive in them or aliens
i was wondering  what was it that i saw. i don't believe
in aliens or the paranormal . there might be something out there
never though though   i still dont beleve in GOD though.
i just can't get into it. sorry if i affended anyone .

Taggerung The Otter

you sure as helllgates "affended" me...but what ever
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zomethin' tha'z often overlooked iz what UFO ztandz for.

U-nidentified
F-lying
O-bject

Zo technically, UFO's dae exizt. If you zee an object (like zomeone mentioned ealier) fly past ye, and ye didnae identify wot it waz, you've zeen a UFO.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung The Otter

if'n ye want tae talke lioke dat den we twill...lol... n' yes ah 'ave seen a UFO deen

blindsimeonjtp

I APOLOGIZE IF I affended anyone :D :D

Taggerung The Otter

Lily

Let's keep religion out of this, shall we? Those of you who have actually read the forum rules will know that it's a touchy subject which we encourage you to stay away from. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and leave this topic open, but if you can't discuss it in a mature manner then it will be locked.

Also, those of you who haven't already, please read the forum rules.

Tiria Wildlough

Just because something's a UFO doesn't mean it's an alien spaceship.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Thanks for the reminder Lily. I'll try to remember.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Taggerung The Otter

Dannflor

Aye sorry for starting tae fight I Really Did Not want to Religion out for now
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Taggerung The Otter

blindsimeonjtp