News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

TMNT!!!!

Started by BrookSkimmer, October 05, 2012, 05:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

So, just sayin'... I'm a HUGE turtles fan and I'm so excited that I'm finally almost going to get to see the new series premier episode!! I know it came out last week but it takes me a while to get the new TV stuff where I am. Anyhoo, I'm excited!

Anyone else like TMNT?

Also, I really like the new show. In my opinion any turtles is good turtles... I'm just glad they're back with new episodes!

Redwallfan7

I've never really got into TMNT that frequently,  but my brother loves them. He grew up watching the original cartoon series. I saw parts of the live action movie when I was little, but I only remember it slightly.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

blindsimeonjtp

I am  a HUge TMNT fan i grew up collecting the toys and comics and watching the cartoon  i stil like TMNT.

blindsimeonjtp

on my thirteen birthday i had a nija turtle cake and got nija turltle
toys and a few other things. i forgot to post it on the last post.

BrookSkimmer

What do you guys think of the new series on Nickelodeon? I think it's great... I think all things turtles are great   :)

Skipper

I used to like watching it on tv, but then the futuristic version came along which is okay but it dosn't suit TMNT.

Flandor

Me and my brother were HUGE fans of the nineties Turtles.  We had all the action figures, including Shredder, Splinter and Krang.  Krang had this tiny brain that came out that looked like bubblegum...

We used to watch that and the original Power Rangers religiously.  Can't say I've seen any new Turtles though, maybe sometime I'll check it out.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

BrookSkimmer

I'm gonna upload some footage of the new show here. Some really great action I think. Plus they kept the turtles accurate as far as personality and all that.

AxeHound

Lego is now making Turtles sets if anyone's interested.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Gears

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on October 05, 2012, 05:10:13 AM
So, just sayin'... I'm a HUGE turtles fan and I'm so excited that I'm finally almost going to get to see the new series premier episode!! I know it came out last week but it takes me a while to get the new TV stuff where I am. Anyhoo, I'm excited!

Anyone else like TMNT?

Also, I really like the new show. In my opinion any turtles is good turtles... I'm just glad they're back with new episodes!
lol Are you in my strength training class? XD One of the people there love TMNT. XD
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Lutra

Outside of the original cartoon show I watched when I was much younger, I don't really care what has happened to this franchise.  I don't think I could still watch it today and be amused.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

BrookSkimmer

@ Gears

Well, I'm pretty sure there are more people than just me that like the TMNT. They have a pretty large fan base.

Go ninja go ninja go!