News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

disneys robin hood fans unite!

Started by phoenixfoden, October 30, 2012, 11:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

the place to talk,argue, post art and fan fics and draw.anything to do with disneys robin hood!.my favorite caricters are the sheriff of nottingham and friar tuck!

SaberTruth

Is it the old cartoon one with the animals? I loved watching it when I was younger. :) A lot like redwall.

phoenixfoden

Quote from: SaberTruth on October 30, 2012, 11:33:24 PM
Is it the old cartoon one with the animals? I loved watching it when I was younger. :) A lot like redwall.
yep robins a fox(what else could do the job!)little johns a bear,sheriffs a wolf and the prince is a lion.

Redwallfan7

I really like this movie. One of my favorite  parts is the beginning of it, where they dress up as fortune tellers. The animation has that hand drawn quality  that I love. No artificial coloring that most new shows on Cartoon Network have.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

phoenixfoden

it really feels like medieval times like that.it gives it an ancient story feel.

redwallgurl

Exactly this is one of my favorite Disney Movies. I love the way they put it together, and it's great animation also. I always thought Robin Hood was quite the looker and I was envious of Maid Mermian.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Skipper

Dawnwing

It's been a long time since I've seen it; I really want to see it again.  It's a good one.

Did you know that they recycled a lot of animation from older disney movies when making this movie?  I didn't know that till I saw this video.  Then I saw it, and I was like, "oh, THAT'S why certain parts of that dancing scene looked familiar!"

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.

Leatho Shellhound

Haha nice^^ But yes I always liked the Disney Robin Hood.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Firehawke

I love Robin Hood, especially the younger characters!
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

phoenixfoden

i like the small rabbit,any one like the sheriff i do!