what is the best set of movies ( 3 or more)

Started by rakkety tam, November 12, 2012, 06:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is the best set of movies ( 3 or more)

Lord of the rings
11 (61.1%)
Star wars
10 (55.6%)
Harry potter
4 (22.2%)
Star Trek (Picard)
1 (5.6%)
James Bond
0 (0%)
Ice Age
2 (11.1%)
Madagascar
2 (11.1%)
Batman
0 (0%)
Star Trek ( Kirk)
0 (0%)
Narnia
4 (22.2%)
Transformers
1 (5.6%)
Indiana Jones
1 (5.6%)
Back to the future
1 (5.6%)
Men in black
1 (5.6%)
Jason Bourne
1 (5.6%)
Jurassic Park
1 (5.6%)
Fast and the Furious
1 (5.6%)
Pirates of the caribean
4 (22.2%)
Spider-Man
0 (0%)
Left Behind
0 (0%)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

rakkety tam

i know there is probably way more but i dont remember them so if you know of one just either message me it or post it anyway you have 3 votes  :)
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Rainshadow

Narnia is another to add, as well as Spider Man, Back to the Future, Jason Bourne, Indiana Jones, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, The Hobbit (it's supposed to be 3 separate movies), Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Left Behind, The Librarian, Men in Black, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fast and Furious, and Transformers.

You don't have to add all of those, they're just suggestions.  Out of the ones you have on the list, I'd have to say Lord of the Rings, James Bond (I've only seen the Daniel Craig ones, though), and Ice Age.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

rakkety tam

rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwallfan7

I'm going to have to choose the Narnia series on this one. (Surprised? :P) I know they didn't get most of the things accurate from the books, but they still hold great moments (like the coronation scene) and the acting is really well done. Plus, I think the music from the films captures the moods and effects nicely.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Haha!  Transformers, Jurassic Park and The Fast and the Furious.  8)  Oh yeah!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lily

Lord of the Rings, Star Wars and Pirates of the Caribbean for me. I had a hard time choosing between Pirates, Indiana Jones and James Bond. Pirates won in the end because I really don't like Temple of Doom or Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and I like Pirates just a little bit more than James Bond.

Redwallfan7

A close second for me is ice age. I loved the fourth movie (mainly because of the song We Are by Keke Palmer who voices Peaches, along with the rest of the cast.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

gorath

Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwaller

LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!!!

NARNIA!!!!!

STAR WARS!!!!

But the books of Narnia and Lord of the Rings are way better!