News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

TobyMac

Started by Rainshadow, November 05, 2012, 06:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Is there another TobyMac fan here?  I personally think his music is awesome!  What's your favorite album?  Song?  My favorite album is Tonight:

My favorite song is The First Noel (feat. Owl City):

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Our brother loves TobyMac 8)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dalek Fur

*raises hand* I'm a Toby Mac fan!

Rainshadow

Yes!  What's your favorite song?  (I personally love the songs from the Tonight album, as I've said before.  Probably my favorite one from those is Start Somewhere or Wonderin')
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dalek Fur

My favorite song is "I Don't Want to Gain the Whole World and Lose My Soul" and when he sang in "The Good Morning Song"

Rainshadow

Do you mean Lose My Soul?  And I don't believe I've heard the Good Morning Song.  Oh, wait!  Was that the one he did with Mandisa?  I think I might have heard that once.  I don't remember it though, lol.

Dalek Fur

I couldn't remember the name of the first one. Yes, that was when he sang with Mandisa. Where he says at the end of one of the versions, "Man, you morning people"

White One6193

Love this guy! Listen to him every morning
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

Dalek Fur

Wish I had The Good Morning song on CD

blindsimeonjtp

you ought to try p.o.d.

Dreamer

~Dreamer~

Wisteria Wild Cat

I like TobyMac, but don't love his music. I used to, but now I've gotten my brother hooked.   ;D
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!