News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

redwall cartoons

Started by blindsimeonjtp, October 04, 2012, 02:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthiasMan

You don't understand how embarrassing that is for me. The only person at my school who read the book doesn't really like it. And it's just embarrassing. I don't know why. Think of it this way. If you like a TV show and everyone knows you like it, and then the character does something like that, how'd you feel? It's just weird.

Kitsune

Yeah, I guess I could imagine. The shows are just okay in my oppinion.

321tumbler

I really like them and I wish they didn't run out of money.

Lutra

Well they didn't run out of money....Nelvana has a lot of it....but they couldn't get any additional money to keep creating new seasons.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Leatho Shellhound

I like them before I even knew what redwall was or even could read!!!!! There is this picture of me dressed up in armor and I am waving a banner that was supposed to be the tapestry. I made it after seeing this...and as I said before I was very young.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

phoenixfoden

Quote from: Lutra on December 29, 2012, 03:03:34 AM
Well they didn't run out of money....Nelvana has a lot of it....but they couldn't get any additional money to keep creating new seasons.
.....so much money that they ruined franklin with the"franklin and freinds" show with bad cgi

Lutra

Quote from: phoenixfoden on December 29, 2012, 08:13:24 AM
Quote from: Lutra on December 29, 2012, 03:03:34 AM
.....so much money that they ruined franklin with the"franklin and freinds" show with bad cgi

Touche, I'd agree with you on that one. ;)  Only comment I can make on that change is the competition is in computer animated graphics, therefore to keep pace with the competition, they made Franklin and Friends computer animated too.  A lot of Disney shows have turned to cgi....Nickelodeon....you name it, they're all in the same boat.  TV animation goes in stages on visuals and themes.  30s-50s it was slapstick, dry humor, sarcasm.  60s-70s it was cheap humor, and predictable (mostly the Hanna Barbera cartoons).  80s was superheroes.  90s brought in the modern lifestyle.

Anyway, that's way off topic. :P

If you made Redwall into another tv series today, my fear would be it would be cgi because that is what many cartoons are focused in.  If its not cgi, its really limited animation (meaning fewer frames per second).
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Romsca

I'd be ok with it being cgi personally