News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Started by Muse, November 13, 2011, 02:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!

Who like TSO other than me? I thought of this what with Christmas. They making two new albums, that will be Broadway Shows. Gutter Ballet, and the second, which I can't remember the name of, is about the Romanov royal family in Russia days before they are killed. Waht's your favorite album?
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Lutra

The only thing I really enjoy with the TSO is their first Christmas album, the Lost Christmas Eve.  What made them catch my eye was the fact some people with WAAYYY too much time on their hands set their homes' Christmas lights to "Wizards in Winter". :p   Their non Christmas works have never interested me much, and it could be because I'm not big on the "rock" scene. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Matthias720

Listen to TSO doing Carol of the Bells; never listen to another version of that song again.

Muse

Isn't it amazing? Well, Lutra, you may like Beethoven's Last Night. It's the story of Beethoven on his last night alive, and he's trying to finish his great 10th symphony. A lot of stuff gets in the way, but, anyways, it has all these adaptions of Beethoven's music. You should try it.
By Muse

Trigoma

same as mattius. i only heard there carol of the bells. then i forgot about them, and i was trying to remember there name yesterday...and here it is! xD thanks for reminding me of them. ima look 'em up on YT.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Icefire

Oh my gosh, my favorite is Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24.
Is that the song you're refering to Matthias?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Muse

All the instrumentals are amazing. I got to hold the electric violin when I got a backstage pass. Sweet! Does anyone listen to the non-Christmas albums? They were originally non-Christmas, it was just a series they did.
By Muse

Trigoma

i just watched the beethoven song if tht counts o.o....i had to go to the bathroom after....LOL not weird at all. anyways TSO is totally epic <3
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Muse

Which Beethoven song?

Saw trailer for Gutter Ballet! looks amazing!
By Muse

Mad Maudie

they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

By Muse