News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Age You Started Using The Internet

Started by MeadowR, January 15, 2014, 03:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When did you start going on the internet? (not including first pc use)

7 or under
13 (35.1%)
8 - 9
9 (24.3%)
10 - 12
10 (27%)
13 - 17
5 (13.5%)
18 and up
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Tam and Martin

I think I was about ten. I joined this forum when I was, 11? I think? Before that I would always just play games on different websites, but, as two people have already mentioned, I have matured since then. Actually, I may have been using it earlier like 8 0r 9.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

I've been using the internet or a very long time, most of my life...

Shadefur nightblade

I started at about 8 or 9, because they taught us how to use them at school. That was around 2010.

Tiria Wildlough

I was about ten. I remember joining this forum around that time. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

MeadowR

Interesting, quite a varied response!

In a way that old Redwall website Lily posted isn't too out of place... if you consider just a few years ago many sites were still quite simple like that. :) It always surprises me when I see all these websites that started all the way in 1996! I don't think I knew it existed at that point yet already all these fan sites and such were starting.

We still had dial-up later than other people because of our weaker area or something. So the screeching noise for longer and it wouldn't always even connect to the internet.  ::) Grr!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

See how us young do not suffer and let the older generations deal with these problems ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflor

My Dad is a computer man I started when I was 4 or 3!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwaller

MatthiasMan

Hmm. . . Probably when I was about 7.  Yup, I learned how to use internet very early.  But mostly I just played video games on the computer.  Test Drive 6 was my favorite game to play on the computer. 

Lord Stonepaw

probably 8-9 I can't remember what I used to do but I think I sat at the computer and played games online.
"He struck for Redwall!
He struck against evil!
He struck for Martin!
He struck for Log-a-Log and his shrews!"

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lutra

Cool topic...I started using the 'net as it were when I started 8th grade...so that's about 1997.  We only had 56k dial-up and there wasn't much of the "net" around in those days.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra