The Welkin Weasels: Mystery of the Magic Rats

Started by Lutra, December 14, 2012, 01:24:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phoenixfoden

scirf told every one to be quiet."you hear that!,i think he acctualy found this statue!"
boom!,boom!,boom!,boom!

Skipper

Breya didn't like the look of the group so far, she slowly turned and backed away she froze as a tiny ripping sound came from behind her, she turned her head and bit her lip as she saw the branch poking through a small hole near the bottom of her dress. This dress was very special to her so she would try her best to get away with as little as possible of her dress ruined. She stepped back to her former position and angled her body so that she was standing sideways and would not twist the dress, she bent forward and tugged carefully at the dress her eyes were completely focused on her task. She was forced to rip the hole slightly so the branch could be easily pulled out, she frowned as the dress was still tangled. Realizing she had the correct materials at her little cottage she decided to pull with all her strength knowing it would be as good as new when she had sewn it up. She pulled and smiled as her dress came free of the branch put her smile soon dissapeared, she stumbled on a rock and fell backwards with a small squeak and her arms flailing in the air right into the camp.

phoenixfoden

before breya could even move to get up scirf had a rusty knife to her chest."move an inch and ill- oh sorry miss! that was very impolite of me! im scirf by the way" he then smiled to show of a very dirty set of teeth.
what are you doing sneaking around our camp anyway? want a snack?

Lutra

If it is not already apparent, I'm unable to continue this RP at this time.  When I will be able to pick it up....don't know unfortunately.  Really a shame because I wanted to make this work for the board. :(
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra