News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Rogue crew?

Started by Vulpin, September 19, 2012, 10:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vulpin

O.o

I thought Sabre queen was the last book. 21 books last i checked. Not 22. Thats it, i am in the twighlight zone, i just know it.

Here i thought i had 21 to read, now 22, tis too much for the loiks of i. Tis Lack-a-day for no doubts.

Ok, oh-well. Can someone please explain it for me. I thought there was only 21 books. Then i look, now theres 22. Was there always 22? Did i miscount? Or have i wound up in an alternate universe?

W0NWILL

No, there's no gargoyles on plane wings, dolls trying to kill you, or super-intelligent aliens that want human-soup. :D Yes, there is a twenty-second, it was released after Brian's death, and it brings back some of the old Brian magic. It has some of the best characters, Captain Rake Nightfur, Log-a-log Dandy Clogs, Razzid Wearat, and many others. It's set after all the others, and there's a wheeled ship. Go and read it. Now.

phoenixfoden

is it ok if i read the sable qwean before mossflower?

Lutra

Probably could....Sable Quean isn't really directly attached to the abbey if I remember the story right.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

It's not. So, I agree with Lutra.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Vulpin

My library finally has the Rogue Crew. Took the vermin long enough. Though I planned on reading all 22 books and I am still on the 12th, It is good to seethe complete collection in my library. Some of the others I visited dont even have any of the novels.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: phoenixfoden on September 20, 2012, 12:25:31 AM
is it ok if i read the sable qwean before mossflower?

Sure only The Sable Quean (Yes you spell it that way) has some things that are in Mossflower so if you want to understand it better read Mossflower first. BTW I am talking about Brockhall.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Captain Tammo

I thought the Rogue Crew was pretty good! Of course, It was the 22nd time I read a redwall book so I had the formula down pretty well. But there's always a certain feeling you get when you don't know what's going to happen next in a story. Take it slow, this one is worth it.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

Quote from: Captain Tammo on January 26, 2013, 03:45:11 PM
I thought the Rogue Crew was pretty good! Of course, It was the 22nd time I read a redwall book so I had the formula down pretty well. But there's always a certain feeling you get when you don't know what's going to happen next in a story. Take it slow, this one is worth it.

I read it too fast  :'( My advice: listen to Tammo!

321tumbler

It was really cool, I wish there was another about them.