What happened to the grand fragorl?

Started by Izeroth, August 08, 2014, 04:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

For those of you who didn't know, the grand fragorl was a lieutenant of Ungatt Trunn. After it became clear Ungatt was losing, she took one third of the horde and deserted, heading northward.... What do you think happened to her? Where did she go?

Gonff the Mousethief

I thought about this as well as Groddil. I thought maybe they ran to the north, built an army, and sailed and conquered the green isle. Just a thought.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tam and Martin

Nice Idea! Maybe she/he joined forces with groddil >:D

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Izeroth

I always thought it was strange that so many vermin escaped without the badger lord apparently noticing or caring about it. I think that the vermin either deserted the fragorl or continued north and built a castle of some kind. Perhaps later, the horde would hire Grodil  to aid them.

Captain Tammo

I think a topic like this would fit better in the "Character Discussion" section of the forum. I can't move the topic there personally, but I can ask a moderator to get it done if you guys agree?

As for what happened to them, I think that they did some pillaging and were very strong initially, but quickly ran out of steam as Northern Mossflower has a reputation for not being hospitable. Raids probably started becoming less common and provided less loot for such a large force and eventually they began to turn on each other, breaking up into smaller and smaller groups until all that was left of the initial force was a scattering of vermin bands.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Izeroth

This topic does belong in character discussion I guess..   I'll ask a moderator to move it.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on August 08, 2014, 06:28:48 AM
I thought about this as well as Groddil. I thought maybe they ran to the north, built an army, and sailed and conquered the green isle. Just a thought.
She couldn't have done that because it was all wildcats on green isle.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Hickory

Revive!
I don't really know... may she became Bluefen, Swartt's wife, and the horde she had became part of swartts...
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on January 22, 2015, 04:34:54 PM
Revive!
I don't really know... may she became Bluefen, Swartt's wife, and the horde she had became part of swartts...

Um, Lord Brocktree was waaaaay before Outcast. Martin had died before Outccast, and Lord Brocktree died a long time before Martin was born.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Izeroth

My personal theory is that the Grand Fragorl either kept the troops as her own personal horde, or was deserted by her troops and left behind.