News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Voice actors for characters

Started by Jetthebinturong, February 19, 2013, 06:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Somehow, I think that ---blank. Oh no, whats-his-face (the guy that plays Gandalf) would be good as almost any character, good or evil. (Gosh, I just know I'm going to remember his name right after I post this!)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Romsca

Ian Mc Somebody  ???

But I don't think so, personally just because I don't like that actor for other reasons which I'm not going to mention here because it's controversial

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

That's it! I just had heard that name earlier that day. I just don't think (IMHO) that he belongs in a Redwall movie because of other things

KitrallStreamrippler

Hmmm... Yeah, I can see what you mean. I do like him as an actor, though. :)

Somehow, I can see (hear?) Liam Neeson being a good Redwall voice actor. Maybe because of his role as Aslan...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Romsca

KitrallStreamrippler

Jetthebinturong

Liam Neeson is a boss
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan