News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Long Patrol sign up

Started by Mattio, December 19, 2012, 01:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Redwaller

Quote from: BrookSkimmer on January 18, 2013, 07:14:36 PM
Sure, not a problem! We'll find someone for Alistar I'm sure.
Lol! You wrote Alistar, which is a League of legends character. Would you, by any chance, be playing League of Legends.

Romsca

LOL no. I don't even know what that is. I just found the name in a random magazine in a list of editors when I was completely stumped on what to call him  :P

Redwaller

Thomas Barkshield

Name: Thomas Barkshield
Species: Mouse
Weapons: Sword and Shield
Injuries: None
Side: Good
Desc: Previously a wanderer, joined up with the long patrol for assurance of a decent meal

By the way, sorry for the late sign up but I'm new to the forum and your RP sounded exiting.

Mattio

Thomas Barkshield

Sorry for this question, but as Im joining partway through the story I was wondering if I could be part of general sabertaches force as a banner carrier in the front lines.

Mattio

Sure but try not to post excessively because of the tourney

Norham Waterpaw

Hey, Mattio, I'd hate to see this RP die off, could I join?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Mattio

Sure sorry I didn't see earlier! I was kinda busy with other things but Yes you can join

Norham Waterpaw

Ok, this sounds like a great idea!

Name: Karnik Grudgespike
Species: Red Fox
Weapons: He has a small dagger for a paw. He lost his paw but it was replaced with a poisoned dagger.
Injuries: Lost paw obviously. Scar across his chest.
Side: Bad
Desc: Wandering Mercenary. Lost his hand to an otter when he was 6.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Rusvul

Quote from: Mattio on December 27, 2012, 03:40:22 AM
Ok you can have the vermin spot and Tam  a claymore is bigger than a 2 handed sword. Do you carry 1 in each hand?
P'raps he means a basket 'ilted claymore? they're a lot lighter. I would like to join, if it's not too late.

Name: Stryix Vengepaw
Species: Ferret
Weapons: two long stillettos, balanced for throwing, six more identical, tucked behind his belt, a sling round his waist, and a poisoned razor sharp dagger called "Kleech" hidden in the sole of his boot.
Injuries: missing last two claws on left handpaw, and twelve vertical scratches right beneath his left eye
Side: EVIL!
Description: Young assassin, works for highest bidder, good lockpick, and always wears a dark cloak and mask to conceal their identity.

Romsca

Quote from: Romsca on January 18, 2013, 07:08:16 PM
I am SO BUSY  :o... anyway Brookskimmer, would you mind playing my two ferrets?

@Mattio: Can you be these two ferrets? As you know, I don't have time for this RP

swift paw

Name:swift paw
Species:fox
Weapons:10 daggers
Injuries:too many to count
Side:good

desc.:black and white,medium sized,many scars in the stomach area,calm,usually coverd in blood,sickly
geronimo!!!!!!!!