News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mossflower (the book)

Started by Tiria Wildlough, July 30, 2011, 04:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

I love Mossflower. It is definitely one of my favorite Redwall books. At the moment I'm re-reading through the entire Redwall series and Mossflower is the next book I plan to read.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Russano the Wise on June 05, 2013, 02:40:20 AM
I love Mossflower. It is definitely one of my favorite Redwall books. At the moment I'm re-reading through the entire Redwall series and Mossflower is the next book I plan to read.
Are you reading them in chronologicle order?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Gabe The Warrior

Wow, I can't believe I understood all that.. But yeah! Basically, Mossflower is amazing!
""...Nobody outsmarts Cluny. I've won, and you have both lost." The Foxes clasped their claws. They knelt, whimpering pitifully. Cluny stood over them, enjoying his power as judge..."Take these miserable turncoats out of my sight..." Shrieking and screaming for mercy, the foxes were dragged away..."

Romsca

@Russano the Wise: Just a Q, why are you posting as Russano the Wise and not Lutra?

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Romsca on June 06, 2013, 05:55:07 PM
@Russano the Wise: Just a Q, why are you posting as Russano the Wise and not Lutra?

What? I'm sorry but I don't understand that. I'm not Lutra.

Romsca

Russano the Wise

Oh, I get it now. Well I'm not Lutra. I just joined a couple of days ago and my screenname is Russano the Wise, not Russano.

Romsca

Russano the Wise

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.