News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by Cornflower MM, December 31, 2018, 07:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

It's New Year's Eve! (Or New Year's Day, depending on time zones) Have a good year, y'all. Anything in particular you're looking forwards to?

DanielofRedwall

Happy new year everyone! I've been living in 2019 for 11 hrs now, can't wait to see you all here. ;) It's been a great year for the community, here's to 2019 being even better!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

Happy New Year from Eastern America! 2019 has just begun! The future is now, and it's as bright as ever! Here's to the memories of 2018 we want to remember, and to the new ones we'll make in 2019! Happy New Year!

The Skarzs

Happy new year, everyone! May your plans come to fruition, and your life full of blessings!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

................hmm

Happy new year everyone ^-^

Here's hoping 2019 will be a death-free year where I can focus on priorities...

MeganTheRecorderOfRedwall

Happy  New Year from the UK everyone  :D  ;D :D ;D (even though it's night time on the 1st of Jan right now :laugh:)

The Skarzs

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on January 01, 2019, 08:04:01 PM
................hmm

Happy new year everyone ^-^

Here's hoping 2019 will be a death-free year where I can focus on priorities...
Cheerful. ._.

Anyone have resolutions? Drawing the line in the sand?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Considering last year's resolutions weer me becoming less of a procrastinator, more confident about myself, and to wear more things that I want to wear but am too self conscious to actually wear and am now even more of a procrastinator and have more anxiety problems...... No. No resolutions for me this year. :P I'll keep working on myself and those issues but not because of a resolution made on the 1st of January with a deadline of the 31st of December. Taking it slow and without even the minimal pressure of a New Year's resolution is the way I'm trying this year.

The Skarzs

It doesn't have to be the first of January for someone to draw the line in the sand.   ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 01, 2019, 10:21:42 PM
Cheerful. ._.
Yes, of course ::) ::) ::)

Corn makes a valid point that one doesn't necessarily have to use strict deadlines like this.  It's a good idea to improve yourself every day, even if it's not a fancy date in this artificial invention called the calendar.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

Happy new year, everybeast! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MeadowR

... Belated Happy New Year, all! :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Angelbunny

Angel: [coughs loudly]
    Fluttershy: [gasp] Because of that giant cloud of scary black smoke? I'll take that as a... yes.