News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

RP discussion: Juska Clans

Started by Morgazath, May 03, 2014, 12:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

We are going to be Juska in this RP.

Rules: You must be a part of a Juska Clan and you must make a character.
The positions are: Clan Chieftein, Seer, and Clan follower.
Vermin only in the Juska Clans. Meaning only rats, foxes, stoats, weasels, and ferrets. You can fight against other clans if you wish, but you must be fair and not powerplay. Give the other players a chance.
Yes, we will have the Taggerung. But only when I say so. When I say Taggerung available, you must race and battle each other to reach the Taggerung first. Whoever reaches the Taggerung will have him in there Clan for a limited time, as the seasons go by. When you get the Taggerung, you can each take turns being the Taggerung. If you are a Taggerung and already have a character, you may add the Taggerung as one of your characters. If you want to, you can join other people's Clans and either be a Seer, or a Clan follower. A Clan can have as many members as they want, as long as it's not like a gigantic army.

WHOEVER DOESN'T FOLLOW THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE RP!

I'll be playing too, but I won't cheat just because this is my RP. I'll start with my Clan.

JuskaZar

Name: Althrif Zar
Appearance: White, unusually large rat with black eyes. Has a chunk missing from his left ear. His clothes are like a black robe at the top, and are like pants at the bottom, but is all one piece. His claws are reinforced with pike's teeth.
Weapon: A long pole with large curved sabers attached on each end. And throwing knives are hidden in his belt.
Personality: Short tempered, selfish, cruel, and wreckless.
History: When he was little, his father would tell him stories about his grandfather, who was a Taggerung. Althrif loved the idea of that much power and respect for just one beast. Someday, I'll be that powerful, and everybeast will fear and respect me then. So he began training hard everyday, and grew stronger everyday. When the chieftein died, Althrif became Clan chieftein. But his Seer told him was not destined to be the Taggerung. So Althrif decided to be feared as Clan chieftein.

"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Jetthebinturong

Intererested, I'll make an app when I feel like I'm able to write coherently
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

Sounds cool, but who's gonna play play the Taggerung while everyoine else is fighting each other in the RP to get to him/her? I may or may not join this.

Morgazath

Whichever Clan reaches the Taggerung first. And you each can take turns if you get the Taggerung multiple times.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

I see. Well, I'm still deciding whether or not to join.