News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Battle of the Battered Plains Vermin

Started by Redwaller, July 17, 2013, 07:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwaller

Rainshadow

I'm not able to make a character at the moment, but I'm reserving a spot for myself.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Name:Terrock the Trident
Species:Wearat
Personality:Cruel.Loves to maime creatures and let them live to tell the story, leting his fame grow.
Apperance:Unlike other Wearats, he has ears.He has a fine chain mail tunic, a black cape, and wears three heavy bone braclets.
Weapons:A long trident, and two serrated short swords.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Redwaller

'Cepted. But I think that Wearats do have ears.

The Shade

No, normaly they do. How many more people do you think we need??

Redwaller

Dag Downyfur

Name: Raku
Species: weasel
Appearance: dark brown fur except for her cream-colored chest, she has only one eye, since the other was lost in battle. She wears a patch over where the eye used to be. She wears a brown cloak and a belt that holds an array of different-sized and shaped daggers.
Personality: Raku is cunning and vigilant, and she is skilled at sneaking about unnoticed.
Weapons: daggers
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Redwaller

Redwaller

Here is my first character:

Name: Netram Pinff

Species: Pine Marten

Weapons: Scimitar and Cutlass

Appearance: Netram is quite beautiful for a vermin, with pale brown fur and creamy white chest. She has dark purple eyes, leaning close to blue. She has fine, barely visible eyebrows, and long eyelashes. On her sleeveless arms, a collection of scars show how battle-hardened she is, along with the long scar going from her left ear, down to the jaw. Being rather on the tallish side, she towers over the average vermin, she is quite lean, and has strong arms, which enable her to wield her two fearsome blades.

Clothes: Rich oriental robes, with no sleeves, and long, puffy silk pantaloons. The robes are made with two long sheets, one pale yellow, and the other deep blue. Iron chain mail shirt under the robes. Steel spiked helmet with a turban covering it. Spike protruding from the middle. Wooden clogs with curling ends. Her two blades are strapped over her back, in beautiful scabbards incrusted with gold, silver and precious gems found in the land she comes from. On her claws she wears gold and silver rings, studded with emeralds and sapphires.

Personality: Netram is a natural leader, and does it with an iron paw; even though she looks soft and dainty with all the perfumes, baths, and other things she puts on. She sometimes has flashes of her sweet childhood, and when those happen, she his defenceless, and gives mercy to whatever creature she was about to kill. When she is not in the claws of those fits, she is cruel, mean, and executes anybeast who so much as drop something abruptly.

History: Unlike most vermin, she was not brought up by cruel parents. She came from a far-away land, where summer was eternal, and where sand covered most of the landscape. Her parents were peaceful merchants, trading spices with incoming ships which harboured in the coastal cities dotting the coast. Her parents also trained her in the art of defence, so that if she ever found herself in danger, she could have a chance of escaping; with the constant and caring training from her parents, she became powerful in the arms. And a Blademaster when it came to wielding the swords she always carried with her. She had never known a steady home, for she and her parents were always on the go, travelling from city to city. There came a day, when her country came into civil conflict, and they had to be wary not to get caught in the midst of it. But unfortunately, one day, her mother went alone to meet an old acquaintance, where she was killed. Netram and her father had to carry on alone, on the dark road ahead; but she was not to carry on with her father for much longer. As Netram came to be eight seasons old, they came to the docks of one of the biggest cities along the coast, and her father was busily trading. Netram, being bored, decided to go and explore around a bit, and that was the first and worst mistake she ever did, for she was captured, and was brought onto a pirate ship, disguised as merchants. From that day forth, she learned cruelty and death, and slowly climbed up until she caused a mutiny and fled with most of the crew, to conquer the cold lands of Mossflower Country.

Other: She takes a bath in rose water everyday, and puts on exotic perfume, swathing herself in a mantle of heavy smell, putting beasts around her into a dream-like atmosphere, making it hard to think clearly. She is unaffected by the affects of the cloud hovering around her.

Rainshadow

Okay, I got some of my character up (finally!).  Haha, I had some time yesterday, so I drew her out.  I got her appearance down, now for the personality!  ::)

Name:  Mathilda "Stripes" Hammerpaw

Species:  Ferret

Weapons:  The only weapons Stripes uses are her claws and her trusty hammer.  She loves the feeling of hitting creatures with her hammer.

Appearance:  Stripes is a very light grey ferret with the typical ferret 'mask', which is a medium grey colour.  She's built like a fighter, strong and tall, with muscular arms and legs.  Her eyes are dark green.
  Stripes has multiple tattoos on her body, but they're all the same design: stripes.  She's got several dark green stripes on her upper arm (above the elbow and below the shoulder), and the same stripes on her lower leg (between the 'knee' and her footpaws).  This is where she's gotten her nickname from.
  The only other thing about her physical appearance is how many scars she has.  Stripes lost her right ear in a fight, and shortly after that got a nasty scar over her muzzle, very close to her nose.

Clothes:  Stripes wears a dark brown tunic with tank top-like sleeves (AKA, she has straps, but not sleeves ;)).  She wears a black belt with a strap to hold her hammer.  Around her neck, she wears is a faded red neckerchief, and she has several small brass earrings on her left ear.

Personality:  (In progress)

History:  (In progress)

Other:  (In progress)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwaller

The Shade

Redwaller

Redwaller

I've got two of the characters drawn out in Redwaller's Art in the Fan Artwork section.