Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

Vash nodded. It was an acceptable answer. Well, besides the whole escaping vermin. "What the heck were you doing? Where did you get caught by vermin?" Vash questioned him, looking around to make sure none had followed Norham.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

"Ppfffft! What, me? Captured? Well... yeah, ok, you're right." He shrugged. Norham also felt the need to look around. He saw nobeast, but he had the unsettling feeling of being watched...
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

"So wait, you tried to get into Redwall? What where you thinking?!" Vash said, only knowing about the vermin inside the abbey.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

"Abbey? No! I was in the woods! Oh, right, about that..."He said,trailing off when he saw a ferret drop down from a tree, holding a knife.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

"The woods?" Vash questioned before jumping backwards upon seeing the ferret. Pulling out his knife, Vash got into a fight-ready stance.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham drew his... Norham soon realized that his weapon was taken by the ferrets. "Um, Vash, small problem... I don't exactly have a weapon. Oh forget this!" He snorted as he leaped forward, tackling the ferret.

Quickpaw

"Well, that made it easy." Vash muttered. "Okay, who are you?" Vash asked the ferret demandingly.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

The ferret sneered. "Why do you I'm gonna tell anythin'?"

Quickpaw

"Because I have a knife. Knifes cut. Cuts hurt." Vash responded.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

The ferrets eyes widened. "I think I see where you'ma goin' with that!" He said, as he gulped.

Quickpaw

"Yeah, so start talking, and maybe this knife won't cut you." Vash spat.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

The ferret nodded and gulped again. "Well, we was sent out by this head-honcho feller from dat abbey place over yonder, and he told us to get us some woodlanders, and to um, yeah, thats about it..." He smiled. "Can I go now?"

Quickpaw

Vash nodded, then looked to Norham. "You caught him, It's your choice to let him go. But I'd suggest no." he said.
I LOVE 80's music.