News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Favorite

Started by Iamthatis, August 19, 2013, 06:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iamthatis

What's everyone's favorite Redwall Book Please Let Me Know.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Aldeneg

Goodness! That's a hard one!!!
If I had to choose, I would have to narrow it down to three, because choosing just one is too hard! My favorites are Salamandastron (Because that was the first Redwall book I read,) Rakkety Tam (Who doesn't love the highlander squirrels? XD,) and The Rouge Crew (Because Rake Nightfur has to be one of my favorite characters ever!)

Vilu Daskar

The legend of Luke and The Long Patrol
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ah like av o' zem! Zey each 'ave zeir ovn vee quirkz an' etc. zat juzt make zem zae vonderful tae read!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I like them all but my favorite would probably be Martin the Warrior because of that one scene where the travailing players are preforming at Marshank.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russano the Wise

At the moment my favorite Redwall book would be The Legend of Luke. But that could change.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

DOOMWYTE AND RAKKETY TAM!!! Followed closely by Triss and High Rhulain.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Emperor Ublaz

In no particular order: Martin the Warrior, Pearls of Lutra, Outcast of Redwall, and Legend of Luke.

I could go on...but I won't ;D
Myst is the best puzzle game EVER!!!

You can win by losing. Jesus did.

Why are you looking
So intently at the beans
While they are sleeping?
               --haiku by me

Linux is GREAT!!!

WildDoogyPlumm

Rakkety Tam by far is my favorite! Also among my top Redwall books are Marlfox, Doomwyte, and Taggerung.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Shadowed One

High Rhulain, second favorite is Rakkety Tam.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Blaggut

Marlfox, brocktree, and the bell maker.
~Just a soft space boi~

MeadowR

At the moment it's Doomwyte as it's fresh in my mind, but as I read back through all the books it will probably change again. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014