News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Hunger Games discussion

Started by BrookSkimmer, March 23, 2012, 11:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

I apologize for all the insulting a few months ago. Now that I see it I feel terrible yes I do have problems with it but I should not have blown up. I hope everyone who I insulted especially Spidermonkey To forgive me. I was soo stupid. :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :-[
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

I'm looking forward to seeing the new costumes in Catching Fire  :). I hope they're close to how I picketed them while reading the book.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

I just read the first book!!!! :D :D :D

Honestly, I'm surprised I liked it. I normally don't like survival books about people surviving in the woods and such and the writing style was extremely oversimplified. Please people don't hate me for this: I found Peeta annoying. I don't know why, I just did. I liked Gale way better in the start, so I'll just have to see what happens I guess :)

Kera Thorn Bladewind

I think Peeta is kinda annoying too. Only thing me and my best friend ever fight about...  ::)

Romsca

i am that is (Matthias)

not a huge fan. I couldn't get past 100 pages in mockingjay, but I read the rest.

Romsca

Mockingjay's pretty good so far. I just read the part about
Somewhere around page 40...
THE PREP TEAM! :'( I didn't really like them, but what
Don't click if you haven't read the third book!
District 13
[close]
did to them was just wrong!
[close]

Also, I think District
Don't click if you haven't read the third book!
[close]
is kinda Communistic >:(

Gonff the Mousethief

I read the first book, but thought it was to out of my thing.
I like to stick to more medieval type of books such as Redwall (duh) Narnia and LOTR
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Romsca

I FINISHED THE SERIES!!! THEY WERE AWESOME! I don't see why people don't like the ending. To be fair, she didn't end up with who I wanted her to, but I didn't find the ending disturbing at all. I wonder what those people were thinking. The only disturbing parts of the book were the violence level and the cruelty of the Capitol and Coin :-X And Katniss's depression near the end, I guess