News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Fate

Started by Maudie, August 17, 2013, 05:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Any one else on here play a computer game called Fate? I only have the demo version, so I can only go to level three.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Redwaller

I played it a bit because my Windows 7 computer had it as trial. It was pretty fun, and resembled Diablo II/III a lot.

Maudie

It's about the only computer game I've played since my dad banned playing our Lord of the Rings game.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Romsca

Why did he do that?

Maudie

Because my brother played it while he was gone and without his permission. Before that my brother was borrowing the game from a friend and playing it in secret, and my dad discovered and grabbed the CD and broke it over his knee! Then my brother bought a new game for his friend but it was the wrong software for his friend's computer. Poor friend. :(

Redwaller

Do you have any other games?

If not have you tried online games?

Maudie

We have a demo version of Blasterball 2: Revolution, which is by the same company as Fate. We also used to have a demo version of a game called Tradewinds, but i accidentally deleted it from our computer. :P