News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The League of Ordinary Gentlemen

Started by Hickory, January 30, 2015, 01:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

*follows* *presses button* *pool table rises out of floor* Let us begin, my good men!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Very well!
*sets up balls into position *
*hands out sticks *

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

*Steps in*

I say, old chaps, would anyone care for a game of croquet? I'm in the mood for a bit of fresh air and exercise, wot wot!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

*Takes pool stick* Alright then, lets begin.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on February 09, 2015, 01:37:02 PM

*Unlocks door* Enter Dell, *Stops Cornflower* Not you.

No problem! There's no place here for a girl who doesn't own a single skirt or a dress! *Walks off, highly offended*

Delthion

OOC; It might be more effective if you added *With nose in air.* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on February 11, 2015, 11:34:15 PM
*Steps in*

I say, old chaps, would anyone care for a game of croquet? I'm in the mood for a bit of fresh air and exercise, wot wot!

Quite a few gentlemen are engaged in a game of pool, I'm afraid. But we have a few people who might be up for a game.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.